Monday, October 20, 2014

LATEST OOTD UPDATES - INSTAGRAM





Outfit 1 : Outer Zeeos_Batam, Inner - UNIQLO, Jeans - Levi's, Strappy Heels - Payless, Beanie - Boy London

Outfit 2 : Outer - Marc Jacobs, Inner - UNIQLO, Jegging - Rodeo, Socks - TOPSHOP, Shoes - Hello Voila, Bag - ownme20

Long time no see, finally i am updating my newest latest update OOTD via my instagram. I usually post my OOTD on my blog first and then update my pictures on my instagram. But on this case, it's kinda different than before. I upload my pictures on my instagram first and then i upload my pictures on my blog.

Another collaboration with local brand named Zeeos_Batam and Hello Voila. At the first outfit, i really love the letters on my outer. I can pair it with formal outfit too! So comfortable and well made. Plus it's so affordable, make sure you check it out! It's only $5 / Rp 50,000.

My second collaboration with local shoe brand and authentic design by Hello Voila. Is it amazing? I can smell fall season on my new kicks. It's also affordable and so well made. I definitely adore all their collections!

START TO ORDER YOURS!!!

Zeeos_Batam
Import and Local Fashion Stuffs

Hello Voila
Authentic Shoe Design and Well made fashion shoes with affordable price!
INSTAGRAM | LINE ID : hellovoila | Kakaotalk : hellovoila | Email : sayhellovoila@gmail.com






LATEST VIDEO UPDATE !

_______________________________________


Good luck and God Bless!


xoxo,
Margaret

comment, share, find, follow, add my accounts

5 comments:

  1. love the second look so much ci!! <33

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE SHOES!!! Looks so lovely!!! Love the outfit, you look so pretty! ^____^


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete