Thursday, October 30, 2014

Brown Velvet





FUCK Beanie - La Dulce, Betty Boop Sweatshirt - Deshopaholic, Brown Velvet Legging - hellolilo, Shoes - Mighty8Shoes, Bag - UNIQLO

I am using my Nikon camera but the results are pretty bad. I am still getting to know more about this camera. Fucked up, my lovely olympus camera is broken and now i am feeling stressed out because so many stuffs which i need to take a picture with that camera.

Today is my collaboration post with a local brand named hellolilo. Hellolilo provides high quality legging and jegging through online shopping trend. I never try to use velvet legging before but now i have one on my collection. The legging is so comfortable and i am going to use this legging for such a long time. The legging is so well made.

Do you like to try to style velvet legging as well?


START ORDER YOURS NOW!!!

HELLOLILO
high quality jeggings/leggings made by love



LATEST VIDEO UPDATE !

_______________________________________


Good luck and God Bless!


xoxo,
Margaret

comment, share, find, follow, add my accounts

7 comments:

  1. that cut-out shoes look so cool !

    xoxo,
    Dee
    Slumber Talk

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cool tight!

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shoes <3

    xoxo,
    dea
    www.andreahamdan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the outfit! SO nice and classy!
    Nice clothing designer

    www.robecart.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your monochrome-boyish signature style van

    xo Diras,
    fashion blogger on
    ayuadiras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete