Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Simple Night Out






Bodycon Dress - Hanake Label - Kadinces, Accessories - random, Heels - Christian Siriano 

I got another package again and when i opened it, i found out a beautiful bodycon peplum dress from Hanake Label - Kadinces. I found out the owner also an Indonesian blogger same as me. But i think she is giving more concern to open an online store. The bodycon dress is an awesome fashion piece to wear for semi formal until formal occasion. If you want to go to the party, club maybe, or wedding party, bodyco dress is absolutely perfect! The peplum detail gives more curve detail for your body. I already have natural curve because of that i really love to wear bodycon dress, but sadly i don't have a really nice S Line curve like so many celebrities have (i think, i don't know about yours opinion about my body curve cause it's not the most important thing), so peplum detail absolutely helps me. lol

Contact, Follow, and add as your friend - Hanake Label-Kadinces (@kadinces)
Line ID : kadinces
_____________________________________________________

Newest Videos update on my channel and my blog post :
Little Japan and Last Year Video Diary!

Good luck and God Bless!

xoxo,
Margaret

comment, share, find, follow, add my accounts

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!! love to see the peplum on you ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cantik bangeeet kak! Love love love :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple tapi cantik bangett <3

    Nataliegaam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sexy legs :D

    Andisaputrra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete