Sunday, February 23, 2014

Indonesia Fashion Week 2014 - Blogger Report 1

















with the owner, his name is Andreas.







My outfit details : Inner - Unbranded, Oversized Outer - ZARA, Boots and Earing - New Look, Union Jack Backpack

I was there at Indonesia Fashion Week 2013 and it was awesome. I can't capture a lot of things because i got my eyes at so many stuffs there. I just film my activity a bit at the Fashion Week. I also met some awesome people there. I met my friend Gabriella Olivia, also i met a new fellow fashionista friend Andreas, and at the end i met Agam from Institut Kesenian Jakarta. I only knew him from instagram before and his friend is actually my senior at Remaja Ceria (like a national youth and sport ambassador pageant). I didn't buy so many things because i save up my money to buy anything else. But i enjoy every part in the Fashion Week, being Indonesia Fashion Week Official Blogger was just awesome. I will post more soon about Indonesia Fashion Week 2014.

_____________________________________________________

Newest Videos update on my channel and my blog post :
Little Japan and Last Year Video Diary!
_______________________________________


Good luck and God Bless!

xoxo,
Margaret

comment, share, find, follow, add my accounts

2 comments: