Sunday, January 25, 2015

I am just trying new things




Glasses - Margareta Vania Wardrobe, Dress - Zeeos_id, Wedges - Steve Madden, Necklace - Floshop, Temporary Tattoos - Art on You

(click the brands to see their collections!)

Basically this is not my formal fashion post. I just try to wear some endorsement stuffs and i feel quite funny. Yes, i know it's kind of a bloddy miss match. In a funny way,....Especially about the dress. My mom says that i really look alike as a spanish girl with that dress. She tells me to go to the spanish festival with that dress. But i am not spanish so,...i am not going to that kinf of event lol.

By the way, i just got a new pair of wedges from Steve Madden. I believe it's called Pammy Wedges, correct me if i am wrong here. It's really freaking comfortable and high at the same time. Believe me or not, i only have 2 pair of wedges at my shoe rack. The rest shoes are flats (included sneakers) and heels. I am not into this kind of style, perfectly as you can see. I prefer dress up casual and pair everything with my sneakers or convers.

How about you? Do you often wear dresses when you go out?








Good luck and God Bless!


xoxo,
Margaret

comment, share, find, follow, add my accounts

9 comments:

  1. you are so pretty! <3

    Dias
    www.predanisvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty!

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love ur outfit ....u look gorgeous
    Would u lik a follow for a follow? ?
    www.ananyatales.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dress is so lovely!


    Well I don't wear dress as much as I want too... maybe I should start from today ;)

    Hugs from Athens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a lovely look, dear <33

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete