Thursday, December 11, 2014

November 2014 : Haul and New Stuffs












Long time no update for haul and random stuffs which are going into my personal collection. I already skip September and October. All of those stuffs from September and October were already being updated on my blog. So i think, i do not need to update back to back haul blog post. Let's throwback for the things which i got on November. 

1. White strong shape and blue mirrored sunglasses. 
2. Hologram clutch.
3. Lumpy Space Princess of Adventure Time printed sweatshirt.
4. Bonia watch for women.
5. WINNER 2014 S/S 1st Album / Debut Album.
6. Print out photos from my friend's wedding event. Photo of me and my friends from Korean Cultural Center.

I actually got more stuffs from random online stores and blog shops. I even bought some second hand stuffs online. But those are not really flattering, so yea i just updated these for now. I am going to post newest fashion post soon. I am coming back to my busy life as IR student again. I am doing my summary, critical reviews, and so on. :(





Good luck and God Bless!


xoxo,
Margaret

comment, share, find, follow, add my accounts

5 comments:

  1. AAAA WINNER's ALBUMMM! <33 MAUU :')

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. kak beli princess lumpy space dimana? kasih tau ig, atau sosmed apa aja yg olshopnya punya dong /.\

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post and pics!

    http://bellemelange.net/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the white watch and sunglasses darlin! :)

    ReplyDelete