Thursday, July 10, 2014

Random : King Sejong Institute - Korean Cultural Center











I am back blogging again and put my effort to my blog again. I am just coming back from my vacation and also attending some great events. On monday, i was graduated from the first class of King Sejong Institute at Korean Cultural Center. I hope i can continue my study at here until i am really great talking in Korean, i mean fluently. I really do love the Hanbok, i think i am going to order the newest Hanbok for my self.

By the way, i am going to post my travel blog post really soon! Hope all of you wait for it and share more love to Indonesia to have so many amazing places to go.

.
.
.

Latest Video Update




_______________________________________


Good luck and God Bless!

xoxo,
Margaret

comment, share, find, follow, add my accounts

8 comments: