Saturday, May 31, 2014

INFARE 3 - INDONESIA FASHION CARE 3






























Photographed by : Lisa Stefanny

Thank you guys for today! Today was so amazing. I met so many new friends and also reunited with some friends - blogger friends. I also met ka Rangga Moela again for an interview session. I will update that for another post. 

Glad to see some of you approached me to took photos together, woa even i didn't open my booth there. I feel really get appreciated. Thank you also for all fellow blogger friends who let me ruin your time lol to take photos with you. Reunited, photos are the only thing that i can save guys! Forgive me about that.




Another Latest Update :

_______________________________________


Good luck and God Bless!

xoxo,
Margaret

comment, share, find, follow, add my accounts

8 comments:

  1. nice to meet you ci mar
    see you at the next blogger meet up

    http://theblackcreepers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to met you yesterday margaret, ini Diras yang kemaren narsis di toilet bareng lol.
    looking forward for your next infare post. can i use one of your photo for my infare post?
    i'll give credit of course <3

    ayuadiras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank youu marrr for coming again <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I wish I could come :(
    Nice photos anyway!

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW amazing pictures
    Love it
    You guys looks like having so much fun.
    And you are are so pretty.
    Really like your blog.
    xoxo
    http://stunningchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys all look good! Envy you, I really craved for a picture with kak Anas :(

    IPIHIPPIE

    ReplyDelete