Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Playground






Snapback - Snapback World ID, Choker - Lunar Cult, Top - ZARA, Skirt - AW_Wardrobe, Shoes - Ragazza Online Shop

I am being busy again to prepare my self to face the mid term test of 2nd semester. So i just dressed up casually but i put fun fashion items into the theme. Don't judge because i love the colorful outfit for this fashion post. My friends are also being busy so i can't ask them to take fashion shoots outdoor. So i hope all of you can understand! 

By the way, yesterday i was meeting with the ex ambassador of Indonesia for United States. I joined his seminar and talk show named "Nasionalisme Unggul : Bukan Hanya Slogan by DR. DINO PATTI DJALAL" I also posted the picture of me with him on instagram. But if you want to see the preview, i am going to attach the photo on this post. I am going to post the complete post as well, so some of you can get inspired!


By the way do not forget to check out mikimilo.com to get your newest fashion items! 
Check out some of my faces there and also check our newest cute banner. I am so happy that some of my and my friend photo results are already being uploaded to the website.



_____________________________________________________

Latest fetured moment : Margareta Vania for LOOKS Magazine - April 2013
Lastest fashion post click : Soccer Game
March 2014 : All Time Favorites

Good luck and God Bless!

xoxo,
Margaret

comment, share, find, follow, add my accounts

1 comment:

  1. super cute cap! Really brightens up the look <333
    Congrats on being Mikimilo 's model for the lookbook! you both look stunning!

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete