Friday, January 24, 2014

Margareta Vania Interviewed Elisabeth Paramita





Outer - ZARA, Inner - unbranded, Black Jeans - LEVI'S, Sneakers - NB, G-dragon Inspired Neon Beanie - La Dulce

To complete my study about the new culture Virtual Life, today i am going to Metrox Group Office and i am meeting up with my blogger friend. She is Elisabeth Paramita from voguishdoodles.blogspot.com . Sorry for the blurry images because the lighting is too yellowish and there is no natural light aka the sky is a bit dark lately. Such a fun day to have like 10 minutes interview and having a quality conversation with Elisabeth. She is fortunately my senior for being an editor. Check her blog out and can't wait to edit the video! I am doing an interview to pass my 1st Semester at Bina Nusantara University. Kinda cool right? Cause i ask a blogger to be on my video even i am also a blogger, lol. 



_____________________________________________________

Newest Videos update on my channel and my blog post :
Little Japan and Last Year Video Diary!
Good luck and God Bless!

xoxo,
Margaret

comment, share, find, follow, add my accounts

10 comments:

  1. good luck on your project dear <3
    thank you for wearing the beanie ;)

    Diary of a Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! welcome, thanks for giving a nice customer service plus being my loyal blog partner :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thankyou dear! good luck for you too!

      Delete
  3. aaaa you're so lucky to interview her! she looks so nice in person!

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hhehehe, we are talking to each other after i met her at Infare. She is always being nice and lovable!

      Delete
  4. goodluck for your project, I'm a fans of two of you for sure !

    nataliegasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hawwww... Such an honor to help you guys!! God's luck for ya'll!! :**

    Hugs and kiss kiss,
    Liz
    .voguish.doodles.

    ReplyDelete