Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Awarding Night - High School Prom Night


 SMAK ABDI SISWA'S PROM NIGHT
ABDI SISWA SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL'S PROM NIGHT
FOREVER BEGINS NOW - AWARDING NIGHT
Music Room (Musro) Hotel Borobudur Jakarta, June 1st 2013
7 PM - 11 PM / Finish
Dinner, Appreciation & Awarding Night, and Music Performances

 with my favorite teacher after all, lol! 

 read the most innocent students nomination

 with my blogger mate and my photographer, Lisa





please don't laugh, hold on a second....... *talked to my self*

Outfit : Dress - AVENUE, Heels - Christian Siriano's Design

Had some fun and forgive each others because forever begins now. Prom night was fun and the best thing ever that i can describe now on my blog. The theme of our prom night was 'Awarding Night' and the unique thing was "there were many trophies and also nominations for all students/teachers". It was being my first pleasure ever because i got an award from my own school friends. The trophy was titled "The Most Fashionable Female". My school friends voted for each nominations like many awarding shows that all of you already knew. It was working the same. Just for fun because it was freaking funny. I even didn't know anything about the trophy. The trophies were inspired by Oscar's trophy design. lol! I knew right, it's fun...I really wanted to laugh my ass off because the trophy looked a little bit funny. Like a man does "chest workout move".

Good luck and God Bless!
xoxo,
Margaret

comment, share, find, follow, add my accounts

4 comments: